Sunday, July 18, 2021

NURSERY RHYMES - (Strictly for casual fun only- might find similarities with the one living or dead, that's just coincidental only. No intention to tarnish anyone specifically)



 
Darling,

Your eyes are nice and you’re so wise

Your nose is rose like that of a horse

Your lips are potato chips which I like to kiss

Your teeth are white with which you bite

Your cheeks are sleek that’s what I seek

Your ear is a pear which makes me near

Your hair is like coir which I like to tear!

Your necklace has freckles like those on my knuckles

Your palm is a farm where I cultivate my jam!

Your gluteus is maximus but Ur pectoralis is major

Your flanks are full which makes me a bull!

Your thighs are fine and you know it's mine

Your leg is big like that of a pig!

Your shape is REALLY GREAT which I like to gaze

You’re my everything so you needn’t say a thing!

Your LOVE makes me MOVE…………….

So why don’t you PROVE your LOVE  ??? (for me)

 

Please send me your crazy ideas and freaky suggestions (kamadeva_1980@yahoo.com)

Bye friends Enjoy every moment in life!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment